Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Thuglas!

Doug turns 19 tomorrow. I CAN'T believe he's gonna be leaving on his mission soon! Seems like just yesterday we were making snowmen out of mismatched socks and stuffing each other in the dryer...



When we were little I literally thought Doug was Satan.


Thennn we grew up and he sorta became my best friend somehow along the way. He's such a stud. He's basically good at everthing he tries. And he makes me laugh soo hard everyday. He's an irreplaceable part of our family/my life.
I love how he wears V-necks almost everyday. I love that he reads Stephanie Meyer books and is obsessed with SYTYCD. I love that he knows something about everything--makes him a super fun travelling buddy. I love how he loves to dance. I love his stupid family guy impressions. I love how kids gravitate to him everywhere he goes. I love that he's brilliant. I love how he drives our parentals crazy. I love his taste in music, most of the time. I love how we share the same sense of humor. I love having him up at Utah State with me! I'm gonna HATE having him gone for the next 2 years. Seriously, dreading it.

But he'll make a pretty decent missionary I guess.
Anyway, Happy 19th to Doug :)







1 comment:

cole linnae said...

melt my heart.
im gonna miss slappin him on the forehead.