Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Gross.

(Nicole, did I not tell you I found a wayyy worse one? Just awful.)




PEOPLE!!! I'm freaking out here!! Tomorrow they are gonna slice me right open and play around with my insides!


And these 3 little words won't quit haunting me---6. months. recovery.


6 months recovery.


Oh. My heart just broke. My stomach is sick, and my heart is broke. GREAT.


Anyway, if anyone wants to sit around this break and marathon through every episode of Modern Family with me, you are most welcome.


p.s. any great movie (or series) suggestions? (I've got a lot of sitting around to do)






pss. I wish I was in California with Nicole. Or in Boston with Brooke. And not in Kaysville with...by myself.

2 comments:

Rachel Nell said...

Desperate Housewives. Once you start you just can't stop.

Olivia & Chris said...

Prison Break!! if you haven't already seen them.. MY FAV BY FAR! Good luck recovering girl!