Wednesday, October 12, 2011

.Seven.

Am I sitting around on the interwebz just wasting time? Of course I is, Ms. Booth. Here's 7 fun facts about moi for my 3 adoring readers and all my friends in Stickham...

1. I want to have a pinata at my wedding. And a legit outdoor concert.

2. I love mint milanos and sour patch kids. (not together, duh) And Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider.

3. Most recent goal: trying to be less cynical/critical/judgemental of others. Recently I've noticed I think a lot of mean things. Too often I assume the worst of people, too often I jump to my own conclusions. I watched this today and it kind of restored my love for humanity at large and reminded me what we're capable of. People are wonderful.

4. I ran out of Burt's Bees a week ago and its DESTROYING me.

5. When my close friends/family leave on missions I save a voicemail from them on my phone so I can still hear their voices every once in a while during those 2 long years. You know that awkward moment when you're around sketchy company and you feel nervous..so you pull out your phone and pretend you're having a conversation? I'm just listening to these old voicemails...

6.  Tomorrow I'm going to sing/play the ukulele for a restaurant full of strangers.

7. I'm currently listening to "Makin' Out" by Pomplamoose, "I Want You Back" by the Civil Wars, and "Postcards From Italy " by Beirut on repeat. Those 3 over and over and over..

Tag: Kelsey, Brooke, uhhh guess I need more blogfriends?

6 comments:

brittyd said...

hahahaha. Christy. I liked these. 'Specially #5....and..."To all my friends at Stickham...." funny stuff.
I miss listenin to you play the uke and singin.

cole linnae said...

HAHAHAHH all my friends at stickham...

Mindy said...

Which restaurant? And when? :)

Summer said...

christy. a: since I'm mexican I can totally make you a pinata for your wedding. well I can try. and b: get some new burts bee's stat! that stuff is magical!

Sue Brian said...

Guess what? You have 4 loyal fans--I love to hear what's in your heart and mind--it's pretty beautiful in there!

Anonymous said...

you didn't tell me you were performing. we're on the rocks