Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Democrat?

Weird what you have time for once school gets out...
This morning I've been researching things like gay marriage and abortion, flat tax rates and government healthcare and trying to decide where I stand on 'the big issues'
It's important to be informed and have an opinion I think, but I just haven't had time...
So anyway, today I did. Not that I'm magically an expert on all things political all of the sudden..The dumb little quiz took 3 minutes. But it lead me from one article to the next and I'm feeling much more involved and informed about the national dialogue going on right now. It feels good.
 You should do this blogworld..



1 comment:

Mindy said...

Republican. Conservative. Liberal. My house smells like a campfire, which has nothing to do with your post. Should I be concerned? About the house smelling like a campfire, not my political views. :)