Monday, April 12, 2010

bad day?

You know those days where you have so many feelings built up...if you even begin to attempt to describe to someone what you're feeling, you just burst into tears? When you just want to run collapse in your mom's arms and just sob on her shoulder and not have to explain anything?

Sometimes I have days when I get so frustrated with myself and my life. Sometimes all my little worries seem huge. Somedays I look around and can only think about all the things I dont have, or all the things I'm not. I think about the big scheme of things, and where I'm at in relation to where I want to be, and I get discouraged. Somedays I feel like I'm failing... On those days, in my moment of desperation, when I can't get to my mom...

I just watch this. No matter how many times I've watched it, it always makes me feel hopeful, and brings a better perspective. I adore this man. He's wonderful. I hope I get the chance to hug him someday, and thank him for this.

Please ignore the completely awful music in the background, I couldnt find one without it. Its really super annoying....but try to look past it and hear what he has to say.

Guaranteed cure for a bad day.




(ps. my last attempt to post a video was kiiind of a fail so, I hope this works. fingers crossed)

1 comment:

brittyd said...

I miss him! Not to mention I cried through this whole thing. Thanks for sharing chris!