Saturday, February 19, 2011

This muchacho es mi amigo. I like him. We're friends.
We met at a bowling alley one time about a year and a half ago.
I really love being his friend. He's so fun and I know I can always count on him for anything. He's a stud. I feel lucky to have him in my life.
.
.
On a totally unrelated note, I planted an onion seed about 8 months ago. I don't know what I was thinking, because I don't even like onions at all. But, anyway, I grew an onion, and now I don't know what to do with it. It feels like a waste to throw it away because it took so long to grow. So I've just been saving it for a lonng time. I thought maybe if I found the right recipe it could still be good, but it's been a while and I can't find anything to do with it and its starting to go bad.
.
.
He loves onions. He says he'd rather have an onion than anything else. He could eat onions every day for the rest of his life. And if he couldn't have onions, he would just look all over the place for the closest thing to onions he could find. He convinced me to try them and I've learned to like onions a lot more than I did before, but there's still no way you could convince me to sit around and eat onions for the rest of my life. Ya know?
.
.
So yeah, I guess all I'm trying to say is that we feel really differently about onions, he and I.
The end.

2 comments:

cole linnae said...

roflroflroflroflrofl

Mindy said...

I need more info on this boy. Pronot!