Monday, January 24, 2011

Home is Wherever I'm with You

\I can't stop replaying this over and over and over.

It makes my heart melt. I love everything about it. It makes me hopeful there's still beauty and love and GOODNESS in the world. God bless youtube for letting me creepily have a peek into this tender moment between a father and his little girl.

I have this thing.

I just, really, really love families. (yeah, yeah, everyone loves their families..)
But I mean, All families. Any family.
Families make me feel safe and happy and like the world's a wonderful place. (People who really know me, know this.)

I think too many people are starting to forget this.
"The earth was created....that families might be"
-Elder Russel M. Nelson

"There is nothing in the world as important as the creation and perfection of family units"
-Elder Bruce R. McConkie

"It is possible to make home a bit of heaven; indeed, I picture heaven to be a continuation of the ideal home"
-Elder David O. Mckay

1 comment:

Jen said...

ok seriously this is so adorable....really....