Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Soccer Girls


Okay, so I apologize for the language in this, (it's mostly bleeped out but still prettty sketchy..)
my roommate showed this to me this morning and I can not. stop. laughing.

This used to be my life.

Honestly, I'm happy to be where I'm at right now...but watching this really made me miss when I was all about soccer 24/7. It was seriously a hilarious and awful and wonderful time in my life.

I miss it a lot.

But! I'm really excited about coaching now. Teaching is something I'm also really passionate about and I'm stoked for the chance to combine the two.  I can still be super involved with the sport and environment I love but just at a different level.

I finished the course last week to get my National D license...It was stressful sometimes and FREEZING playing 6 hours straight.
at night.
 in February.
 in Logan.
But I survived and I'm just waiting for something to come in the mail to let me know whether or not I passed...

Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

This is not the post Dashboard told me you posted 11 hours ago ... Where is my flow chart!? I DEMAND A FLOW CHART! :)

Sue Brian said...

You are the kind of coach I wish both you and Doug could have had all through high school. They would have to be complete idiots not to get you licensed and coaching ASAP! ANd I'm not biased just because I'm your mom ;)