Monday, March 19, 2012

My Spring Break in Pictures

This is the closest thing I got to a picture of the whole group. 


Not pictured are, Mike & Ann (who were catching a red-eye) and Capt. Scotty, who was behind the camera. We had a pretty sweet entourage...

Grandma & Bill.
My mum & dad.
All Dad's siblings and their spouses.
3 specially selected (favorite) grandkids.



We cruised through the East Caribbean and visited some seriously beautiful places. 
Princess Cays, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. John, & Grand Turk




We swam.

We sailed.


We snorkeled.


I was one happy girl. 

A million thank you's to these two:


and these two:


for making it happen. 
I felt so lucky to be able to go. 
Thanks for the early birthday/graduation present guys..

What a week!
Hope everyone else had a good little getaway! 

3 comments:

Mindy said...

So.jealous.

cole linnae said...

JEALY X10

brittyd said...

daaaang home gurrrrl you got 2 go on a cruze!! you so lucky I M jellllus!

PS....can't wait for outdoor soccer in May. The Purple People Eaters will dominate. Together you and I will bring back the Lady Lightning fire.