Friday, June 8, 2012

411

Guys.
Here's the latest.

I moved to Tennessee. Drove 30 HOURS in the mini.
Garmin. Weird Hotel in Nebraska. Lots of snacks. Wholegrain Pringles. Delicious. Who knew?
The world's greatest mother accompanied me halfway--to Kansas City. Thanks Mom. 
In Kansas City I stayed a few days with my friend DJ KevyKev. 
Random turn of events: I stayed with Kevin's random roommate instead of him. This roommate received some terrible news while I was with him and we spent the day talking about the power of the atonement. Never had such a wonderful talk with a complete stranger.

Got up at 6 am (miracle for me) and drove 14 more hours to Gatlinburg. 
Listened to Tina Fey's biography on the way...lulz.
Stopped in Nashville to listen to some country music and have some BBQ. Duh.
Completely awestruck by how beautiful it is in Tennessee. 
Like, I'm dumb-founded every day as I drive to and from work. This place is wonderland of green. 
(Mental note: post pictures soon)
The other night we drove out through this mile long winding tree tunnel and slack lined until little blue lightning bugs starting blinking through the trees and lighting up the dark forest.
Magical.

Oh, and I zip-line for a living.
What!?
Yes. Really.
All day. Zipping. 
Never not smiling. 

The kids I work/live/play with every day are the world's steeziest. 
This job is so fun. I can't believe they pay me to do it. 
Life is good.
I have the day off tomorrow cause I'm taking the Praxis test in Knoxville.
Yikes. I've had all summer to prepare and I've studied like a total of 16 minutes. 

g2g, ttyl.

1 comment:

The Forsyths said...

Fun FUN Miss you though.