Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recommitted.


  • Conference is the only holiday that comes TWICE a year.
  • I love the idea of church in your PJs.
  • I love having my whole family around all day--a sunday with NO meetings :)
  • I love how we sit around and eat all. day. long.
  • I love conference bingo.
  • I love taking pictures of all my sleeping family members when the last session rolls around.
  • I love girls night out during priesthood session
  • I love actually going to conference and feeling the buzzing excitement of members that have come from all corners of the world.
  • I love the powerful feeling of being totally united as a world wide church for a weekend.
  • I love to hear counsel and direction that the Lord would have ME know for TODAY, through His wonderful prophets.
  • I love how the messages shared always inspire me to stand a little taller and be a little better the next six months than I was the last.
I really feel so much love for the prophet and his counselors and the twelve. I really feel like I know them. And I feel like they really know me. Which isn't possible but, sometimes I'm sure they do. They are inspired men and I'm thankful for their lives, their example, their love, and leadership.
I wanted to post some of my favorite quotes but I seem to have left my little notebook in Kaysville..... :( So! More to come soon...

No comments: