Sunday, November 20, 2011

Freaking Weekend.

The countdown's finally over! My lovely Ms. Cate got married on Saturday!
 Not gonna lie, I teared up a little at her dinner while her slideshow was playing..Catelin is the friend who taught me how to play hand-clap games when we were little like, I had a boyfriend Patty, Hello Operator and Ms. Mary Mack. (Anyone remember those?) We used to have the funnest sleepovers ever and had the coooolest secret club in her dirty laundry closet. I have so many fond memories growing up with her playing mario party or sliding down her staircases on a mattress..and then next thing I know, I'm sitting on the top floor of the Joseph Smith building crying. And she's all, hey, I'm somebody's wife. wtf?
But seriously, the wedding was so, so beautiful. (Kim Kardashian status.) It took my breath away walking into the room. Instead of doing a big reception she just did a dinner-dance and I loved how intimate it was. During the ceremony Layna, Tara, Jamie and I had our hands full with all the Tingey grandkids. They were adorable. Even baby Bo who scream-cried THE entire time. Still love him.

Thennn, we did this embarrassing musical number Our side of the family could probably appreciate us acting like total idiot's but I'm sure the grooms' side just felt awkward...ha...so...that's funny I guess.
My wonderful parental unit drove up to rescue me Friday night cause I was too scared to drive through the canyon in the snow. Bless them. I love hanging out with them. 
The only damper to the weekend is, upon my return to Logan, I realized that guys named Dan everywhere are trying to ruin my life and woo my best friends' hearts. Somebody stop the madness! Or find me a Dan of my own. Either way..
Also, I have way too much crap due tomorrow to be blogging... You know where to find me on the top floor of the Library.. ;)

No comments: