Thursday, December 8, 2011

Country Swing. Ya'll.

Surprise of a lifetime:

I may or may not have gone country swing dancing with some girls from my old ward last night.
..and liked it?
The first 30-35 minutes were an epic fail. I sat on the wall and felt like a total tool for being there.
Eventually, I awkwardly made my way to the dance floor and clumsily tried to pick up the steps..
Next thing I know I'm swinging my legs up over some guys head and getting flipped and spinned and dipped...

It was so fun.
Country Swing Dancing..
never thought I'd see the day.

Go Aggies.

5 comments:

Summer said...

YES!! Totally turned out to be a way fun night! Glad you enjoyed it! I loved it andddd now we gotta start going every week so we can be pros...well you're already almost there but still! Time to buy some cowboy boots haha

cole linnae said...

ha to the HA

cole linnae said...

...........i'll think about it.

Summer said...

nicole you will go. I will force you. :)

Christy said...

yay! so it's settled then..